Management Accountant, £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus, West London
Your new company
A medium sized, privately owned, high end, construction and property development company based in West London is looking to hire a new Management Accountant. This company was started only recently and has grown a significant amount since then, expecting to continue to grow rapidly following the pandemic. Based in the West London office, your role as a management accountant will be to produce all the necessary management and statutory accounts, prepare payroll, and other ad-hoc reports.
Your new role
As the new Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
* Prepare the payroll of the company
* Prepare the profit and loss accounts in a timely manner
* Produce balance sheet reconciliations
* Produce management and statutory accounts
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed as a Management Accountant here, you must be the following:
* A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc)
* Experienced in P/L, payroll, balance sheet reporting
* Experienced in working in a construction company (desirable)
* Team orientated, with the ability to work to demanding deadlines
What you'll get in return
As a member of this company, you will be entitled to:
* A salary of £50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus
* Parking available and strong travel networks
* The backing of a growing company in the high end, property development industry
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.