Job Title: Landscaper
Salary: £28k flex
Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm - with overtime offered
Location: outskirts of Sevenoaks
My client is a luxury outdoor living brand based near Sevenoaks specialising in the transformation of outdoor spaces into premium outdoor cooking, living and entertaining plus offers a range of soft and hard landscaping services too spaces across, Kent, East Sussex, Surrey and London.
Incorporating a range of premium brands over the years, they are now expanding and looking for a Landscaper to join the in-house landscaping team
You will be primarily site based, mostly within Kent and the South East for which you will be provided with a Company vehicle. There may be site work further afield on occasions, so flexibility and a willingness for overnight stays are a must
The Role and Responsibilities:
* Working with colleagues to deliver exceptional outdoor projects using hard and soft landscaping techniques.
* Working to drawings and instructions received from colleagues.
* Directing and supporting assigned assistants to ensure they are working efficiently and effectively at all times, sharing your own knowledge along the way.
* Displaying sound practical and organisational skills to ensure projects are delivered on time and in budget.
* Consistently maintaining professionalism and respect on site to ensure full customer satisfaction at all times.
* Building strong relationships with colleagues, particularly within the rest of the Operations team.
* Ensuring Health and Safety is at the forefront of everything you do, complying with UK legal requirements by acting responsibly at all times.
* You should be highly motivated and able to work to tight deadlines whilst ensuring quality and professionalism are maintained at all times.
Please apply if you are interested or get in touch for more information. [email protected]
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handling by Lisa Belcher Senior Construction Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Construction