Project Manager | Up to £250 per day | Temporary | Kent
Project Manager - Carbon Neutrality
Up to £250 per day
Immediate interviews available
Project Manager needed in Kent.
Are you qualified Project Manager looking for a new challenge in Carbon Neutrality? Do you have a strong Project Manager background working in social housing? If so, I want to hear from you.
* Up to £250 per day
* Flexible working.
* Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
* Competitive rate dependent on experience.
* Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
* Great culture.
* Additional CPD support.
Your new company
Hays Property & Surveying are working exclusively with a housing provider to find an excellent Project Manager with recent experience in social housing or a similar setting to work in Carbon Neutrality.
Your new Project Manager job role
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join our client and deliver Carbon Neutrality projects across their social housing portfolio in Kent.
What you'll need to succeed
* You will be an accomplished, qualified Project Manager with previous experience in social housing or public sector organisation.
* Deliver planned maintenance and improvement projects.
* Contract administration.
* Budget management.
* Carry out building surveys for repairs, alterations and improvement purposes.
* Party wall management experience.
* Programme Management
* You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
* UK driving licence with own transport to commute on occasional trips to site.
* In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a temporary Project Manager role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Project Manager job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.