An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analysis Engineer to join a renowned and highly rated Automotive Manufacturer at their Medway based site.
This role will see the successful person work with the wider team and work through design assessment and optimisation utilising simulation software and techniques and relate this to physical test data.
Skills and knowledge required to be considered for this role will include:
* Application of simulation methodology and fundamental physical principles to the design of hydraulic components.
* Thorough knowledge of ANSYS Fluent simulation software.
* At least 5 years' experience in analysis of high pressure Fuel Injection Systems
* Experience of high pressure gas dynamics.
* Experience of using and writing software in Matlab.
* CAD/Solid Modelling experience, preferably with SolidWorks or NX.
* Understanding of detail drawing and geometric tolerancing.
Along with this we are seeking evidence of a Degree gained in a relevant engineering subject or Business Discipline and a minimum of 5 years' experience using CFD in an industrial/related setting.
You will be confident in understanding principals of physics and mechanical engineering including Fluid dynamics, metal fatigue, 1D/2D/3D skills, testing skills and strong team ethic.
A highly competitive package is available and to be considered you should submit an up to date CV for review.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.