We are proud to be recruiting for a key client based in West Kent who have impressive results for growth in recent years and are moving forward with solid plans to keep this level of growth going in future years.
They are in need of a Laboratory Technician to take up a full time permanent role with immediate effect.
This role will require the successful candidate to be able to perform key tasks such as:
* Quality testing of incoming & production samples using 'wet chemistry' methods
* Carrying out laboratory trials
* Assist in supporting the production team with 'chemistry' based issues
* Maintaining the laboratory equipment & consumables at an appropriate standard
* Prepare & arrange the dispatch of customer samples
* Assist with on-site safety inspections.
To be successful in being considered you will have:
* A Level Chemistry (preferable)
* Or High Grade GCS'E's in Chemistry and Maths
* Practical laboratory experience in wet chemistry &/or quality control.
* Good user level knowledge & experience of using Microsoft operating systems.
This client offers a Covid Safe and Compliant working environment with a supportive team ethic.
The opportunity will be ideal for someone looking to take the next step in their career having gained a solid grounding in a similar role.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobsâ