Credit Control / Accounts Assistant role based in Bromley paying from £22,000 to £25,000
Your new company
A recognised market leader company in their field are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team. This is an exciting time to join, in the last year the company has doubled in size and will continue to grow.
Your new role
Reporting to the Credit Manager key duties include:
* Upholding payment procedures and policies that ensure timely payment
* Preparing and sending client statements
* Responding to client queries
* Ensuring cash receipts are posted accurately into the finance system.
* Reconciling client accounts
* Liaising with the Pay & Bill team to feedback issues and solutions with invoicing processes
* Monitoring debtor account balances
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous reconciliations experience, ability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, and strong Excel skills.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and close to public transport.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.