Report Writing / Consultant - Accounts/Tax/Finance
Blend of office (Ashford) and home working
The current opportunity is to work as part of the Business Tax Advisory group in a diverse team of highly successful tax and industry specialists. You will support clients in claiming the research & development business tax incentives provided in UK. This role will require you to work in close collaboration within a team-based and consultancy environment. The opportunity is ideal for a Consultant wishing to use their technical knowledge in a creative and analytical way.
If you want to be exposed to exciting R&D initiatives in technology, work with a top practice and be valued in a close knit and positive team who'll support your development, you're going to like it here.
· Connect with business leaders to discuss their latest projects in fields such as defence, robotics, industrial manufacturing, automotive, chemical production, mining, oil & gas, food & beverages, etc.
· Identify opportunities for claiming R&D business tax incentives
· Write technical project descriptions that detail the client's R&D activities and how
they satisfy the requirements of the applicable business tax incentive
Skills and attributes
· University degree or strong professional or academic writing experience
· 2-4 years of client facing work experience
· Strong interest in technology and innovation
· You must feel comfortable discussing technical themes with clients in a personable and professional manner
· You must have the ability to swiftly adapt to and learn about different technologies, such as: defence, robotics, industrial manufacturing, automotive, chemical production, civil engineering, mining, oil & gas, food & beverages.
· You interact readily with technical professionals, have outstanding interpersonal skills and excel in producing eloquent and concise summaries of information
· Strong attention to detail and first-time accuracy is essential
· You have excellent spoken and written formal business English, communicating clearly and concisely in phone calls and via email
· You are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
Contact to discuss further.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...