Boon Edam Limited are the world market leaders in commercial, high end, entry solutions and we operate at a global level. We have our own manufacturing plants in Holland, USA and China and a number of international sales offices.
Are you looking for a new career opportunity within a diverse, globally recognised company in the construction industry? Do you have a track record of excellent customer service and administration skills with a desire to deliver results? If so, our Regional Service Sales Negotiator role might just be the new career choice for you. We're looking for a confident individual to join our team due to growth.
As Regional Service Sales Negotiator you will be responsible for the sale & administration of maintenance agreements specifically allocated dependant on region. You will produce accurate and timely quotations for new and existing customers, ensuring all information is entered into the CRM system and followed up via appropriate communication with the customer, you will be required to process incoming orders ensuring that customers provide the correct information to enable the correct set up of all agreements in our ERP system. You will also be required to liaise with the field-based Area Service Sales Managers to ensure a high level of customer service is delivered at all times. The role is both challenging and fast paced and will require the ability to work on your own initiative.
The position is based at our office in Ashford, Kent. Working hours are Monday – Friday 8:30 – 17:00 although some flexibility will be required.
What Are Your Skills Necessary to Perform This Role?
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Highly organised with good administration skills.
• Excellent communicator able to build and maintain customer rapport.
• Basic knowledge of UK geography.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programmes.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• Knowledge of CRM systems desirable but not essential.
• Good literacy or numeracy skills.
What You Can Expect from us:
• A friendly and inclusive working environment.
• 23 days annual leave plus 8 public bank holidays.
• Your birthday off.
• Life insurance of four times your basic salary.
• Company Pension scheme with generous employer contributions.
• Membership to a Healthcare or Cash Plan scheme.
• Internal training and career development programmes.
• Competitive basic salary (depending on experience).
• Generous & achievable OTE commission structure and further uncapped over target earnings.
• Hybrid Working options available.
Do you recognise yourself in the profile above? Then we gladly invite you to apply for this role before the closing date on Monday 31st January 2022. We reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Boon Edam Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability status.
Strictly no agencies.