An exciting new instruction for a Multi Skilled Engineer with a global manufacturing client (non-food) and key employer in the area.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within an Engineering team in a high volume manufacturing environment.
This is a Monday to Friday 0600-1400 & 1400-2200 on a rotational basis.
• Experience of PLC equipment.
• Experience on a wide range of manufacturing and production machines.
• Good level of numeric, literate, verbal. Engineering reasoning and problem-solving abilities.
• IT literate.
• The following behavioural competencies: Communication, Problem Solving, Team Orientation, Quality/Continuous Improvement.
• Education: Level 3 qualification in an engineering discipline – desirable, or 2 years’ experience of working in a relevant manufacturing engineering environment.
• Previous project management experience Process/Continuous Improvement would be an advantage.
• Previous experience in using MRP and ERP systems for stock management would be an advantage.
This roles duty include the preventative maintenance on filling machines, labeller’s and supporting equipment; as well responding to emergency machine break downs throughout the site; Involvement with installations and movements of existing machines; Overhaul and repair of machines and equipment. Ensuring machines and equipment on site are safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose.
You will provide a high standard of maintenance throughout the Production areas, to include planned, preventative and reactive maintenance activities for all manufacturing equipment to ensure that delivery schedules, production volumes, and quality, cost and safety outcomes are achieved.