Credit Controller | Holborn, London / WFH split | £30k - £35k + bonus + package
Due to a restructure to the Group finance function, my client has a vacancy for an experienced Credit Controller to join them in a challenging and varied role. This is a dynamic group that is going through significant growth and change, backed by one the UK’s leading Private Equity groups.
With customers across the globe, this role requires someone who is driven and focused with experience and understanding of the differing challenges of managing customer collections in many different countries who is both tenacious and flexible; able to build strong and effective relationships with key stakeholders
This role will be based from home initially and will eventually be split between home working and office (Holborn) working 2-3 days/week.
The purpose of the role is to manage the debtors’ ledger by managing the timely collection of customer accounts whilst maintaining high customer satisfaction and retention.
• Maintain the accounts receivable sub-ledgers to ensure accurately recorded – for example, up to date with allocations.
• Liaise with Sales Ops team to ensure customer accounts details are recorded accurately.
• Daily monitoring of debtor balances – chasing customers and liaising with sales for payments and payment dates - to ensure a reduction
in debtors within agreed credit and collection policies and procedures.
• Daily downloading of bank transactions – for customer receipts, post and allocate receipts to the debtors’ ledger ensuring they are
allocated to the correct accounts – where needed requesting remittances from customers.
• Liaise with customers and internal teams to resolve overdue / disputed accounts, customer queries, refund requests, and confirm receipts
relating to pro-forma invoices.
• Ensuring timely distribution of collection letters and statements as defined by the group policy and customers’ requests for statements.
• Assessment of debt position and recommendation of on hold/stop statuses of customers.
• Dispute resolution and escalation including weekly reporting of disputes and overdue accounts to Account Managers and senior
• In addition to the duties listed, the position holder is required to perform other duties as may arise in connection with the successful
operation of the Company.