Compliance Specialist | Temporary | £Competitive rate | East Kent
Immediate interviews available
Compliance Specialist needed in East Kent.
Are you a qualified compliance specialist looking for a new role in social housing? Are you looking for a compliance specialist role with full flexibility and weekly pay? If so, we want to hear from you.
* £Competitive daily rate
* Weekly pay.
* Flexible working.
* Holiday accruing as you work.
* Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
* Work for well-established and growing organisations.
* Competitive rates dependent on experience.
* Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
* Great company culture.
* Additional CPD support.
Your new company
A local authority in east Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find an excellent compliance specialist with recent experience in the asbestos and electrical side of compliance in social housing.
Your new Compliance Specialist job role
A new temporary job opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Specialist to join us and work with a portfolio of properties across East Kent. On a temporary basis, you will join the team to deliver surveying in asbestos and electrical compliance across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
* Compliance background
* Compliance / Property / Building qualification or similar.
* Asbestos and electrical compliance experience.
* You will be an accomplished, qualified specialist with previous experience with social housing.
* You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of housing legislation.
* You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
* UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across East Kent.
* In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a temporary Compliance Specialist role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this compliance job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.