Job Title: Customer Service Specialists - TECHNICAL
Salary: £21-23,000 depending on experience
Location: Mid Kent (Rochester)
Passionate about customer service? Knowledgeable about IT and networking? Our client wants to hear from you!
We are looking for 2 customer service specialists to join this lively, fast-paced team in providing great front-line support, information, and solutions to our client's customers.
* Answering incoming customer contacts by phone and email, including solutions to existing and potential problems, and billing and general account inquiries.
* Setting up new accounts.
* Providing technical advice over the phone.
* Processing orders and payments.
* Troubleshooting system components.
* Regular account maintenance to make sure customer details remain correct.
* Coordinating the distribution of products and services.
The successful candidate will have:
* Significant customer service experience, ideally in call centre environments.
* Some knowledge of IT, networking, audio systems and electronics.
* Great computer skills including Salesforce and Microsoft Office.
* Fantastic communication skills, written and verbal, with great objection handling and confidence managing difficult conversations.
* A natural sense of urgency, wanting to get the job done, whilst ensuring excellent attention to detail and outstanding customer service.
* A positive attitude, wanting to learn and develop, responding well to feedback and changing business priorities.
This is a buzzing, growing company offering a supportive, solutions-oriented team environment for someone who really enjoys providing great customer service.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!