Software Engineer Horsham (Hybrid Working) Â£40,000 - Â£60,000
Your new company
You will be working for an established, expanding electro-optics specialist. Through a number of UK offices they provide cutting edge technology to Naval, Land and Security sectors. They are a leading design and manufacturing company which puts innovation at the heart of everything they do.
Your new role
You will be enthusiastic software engineer who is keen to join the team to develop software applications and components for Windows and embedded applications. You will make sure that projects and applications are delivered successfully and consult with specialist engineers as required.
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline
* âAt least 5 years' experience in a similar engineering role or industry
* âSuccessful leadership of technical software projects from requirements capture to delivery
* âAt least 5 years' experience of writing C/C++ for embedded applications and 16bit/32bit microcontrollers
* âExperience of writing Windows based engineering and test GUI's in C#
* âSolid understanding of embedded hardware peripherals (UART(RS232, RS422), CAN, SPI, ADC, DAC ) general appreciation of associated hardware
* âExperience of developing and documenting user interfaces
* âFamiliarity with the traditional V model and Agile development cycles and design for test methodologies
* âGood communication skills - verbal and written to a wide range of target audiences.
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary depending on experience
* Early finish on Fridays
* Flexible approach for employees with the opportunity for partial remote/hybrid working
* Recruitment Referral bonus
* 26 days Annual holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
* Group Personal Pension Salary Sacrifice scheme
* Income Protection Scheme
* Life Cover
* Company Share Incentive Plan and Save as you Earn Scheme
* Group Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* âWellbeing initiatives
* âOn-site parking
* âHigh-Street Discounts Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.