Head of TechOps
Scale-up Media & Online Streaming
Permanent - UK Remote Working
Up to £90K + Bonus and Benefits
The Atlas Recruitment Group are currently partnered with a scale-up Media organisation to search for someone to head up their Tech Operations as they continue to be a key player in the high-growth online streaming industry.
The organisation have strong ties to the streaming industry, spanning over 25 years but more recently have developed a cloud-based infrastructure offering that helps their customers product have a quicker and more efficient route to market.
Due to their unique cloud infrastructure, they are able to beat their competitors and as a result of this they are working with some of the biggest players in the industry such as Netflix. The online streaming industry is one of the fastest growing sectors at the moment and this organisation are growing alongside it.
Due to this, they require an experienced technical professional who ideally comes from a DevOps background to look after their IT Ops, DevOps and Engineering teams.
Key Responsibilities: -
* Manage the DevOps, IT Ops and Engineering teams
* Take ownership of projects and technical operations
* Overall control and responsibility over internal infrastructure as well as client facing cloud services
* Build strong relationships with clients and senior stakeholders within the business to define and deliver BAU
* Developing teams through training, development and recruitment
* Ensuring the successful delivery of ticketed workload and release deadlines
Ideal Candidate: -
* From a Lead or Senior role looking after a Development or DevOps team or similar position
* Understanding of AWS processes
* Extensive experience of managing technology projects
If you would be interested In discussing this role and company in further detail, please click APPLY with a recent copy of your CV and we'll be in contact as soon as possible.