Working for an established and growing manufacturing company based in Dartford, we are resourcing for a degree educated (or equivalent) Production Engineer.
The purpose of this role is to oversee the manufacturing processes and provide technical support to the Value Stream for all production engineering activities, to continually drive improvements to processes and manufacturing KPI's
* Promoting best practice through manufacturing processes to ensure quality is maintained
* Ensure product and processes meet specifications
* Provide robust and reliable troubleshooting for engineering issues; identifying root cause and encourage a mind set of finding solutions to issues
* Support with new product and equipment introductions
* Plan and organise maintenance or support of equipment, including repairs.
* Lead and participate in continuous improvement activities
* Collect and analyse data; providing teams with meaningful and insightful data analysis to support continuous improvement
* Provide guidance and training to team members to share knowledge and expertise and support with the development of skills
* Update work instructions to encourage consistency, reflecting new standards of work and coaching others to ensure processes are understood and adhered to
* Improve manufacturing efficiency by analysing and planning workflow, space requirements and equipment layout
* Assist with the shop floor layout and cell designs to complement and enhance the flow of production
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs