We have the pleasure of recruiting an experienced Bookkeeper/Office Manager for our established Client based in Gravesend.
The ideal candidate for this position should be a skilled multi-tasker who is committed to consistently meeting deadlines and has a sound knowledge of Bookkeeping using Xero and Sage Payroll. You should be experienced in various administrative processes and be proficient using MS Office and a CRM system.
Duties and responsibilities of the role include:
* Balancing ledgers - reconciling payments, issuing invoices, credit notes, matching purchase orders with invoices
* Company banking and financial reporting
* Producing monthly financial statements, including cashflow, profit and loss statements
* Preparing quarterly monthly tax returns
* Staff payroll using Sage
* Credit control and reducing debtor days
* Purchasing and managing supplier payments
* Administration task including allocating jobs for engineers, organising work schedules and diaries
* Acting as first point of contact/gatekeeper, screening calls and emails
We are seeking an individual who is confident, a good relationship builder and is able to maintain confidentially within the work place.
This is a permanent opportunity, company hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please apply without delay.