Yardi / MRI Implementation Consultant
Up to £70k
Our client, based in the UK, is looking to recruit an experienced Implementation Specialist to join their expanding and specialised Real Estate Systems Team working across the EMEA region.
The Senior Consultancy team focus on providing consulting and software implementation services to clients in real estate markets. This is a dynamic role incorporating a blend of project management, business requirements analysis, system configuration, and user training/support.
Ideal candidates will have significant experience implementing industry leading software packages (MRI, Yardi, MRI Horizon (formerly Qube Horizon), etc.), and ideally mainly MRI Property Management X) PMX and/or Real Estate experience within an ERP solution (e.g. JD Edwards).
As an Implementation Specialist your role will include the following responsibilities:
• Develop project plans and manage the implementations within budget and timeline
• Analyse client business needs and assist in developing specifications for software customisation and systems integration
• Gather requirements for data conversions and assist client with preparing for data migration
• Manage system testing and rollout activities
• Deliver high-quality system training customised to clients' business processes
• Apply extensive knowledge of real estate industry best practices while serving as a consultant/advisor to the client
• Identify up-sell opportunities and help clients understand the associated value propositions
• Mentor peers and project team members on industry, product and consulting skills
• Significant experience with a leading real estate software system (investment management/property management/asset management/accounting) is required for this position. Experience implementing real estate software systems with medium to high complexity
• Comprehensive knowledge of real estate, financial, and IT management best practices
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
• Strong technical aptitude and work experience with technical applications and systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills that are modified to meet customer needs and level of expertise and sophistication
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science, or equivalent relevant experience
• Candidate can be based anywhere in the world. There may be an element of travel to client sites for larger projects.
• A desire to work in a busy and dynamic environment.
• A desire to constantly learn and adapt to the ever-changing demands of the Real Estate Industry.
• An additional language would be an advantage.