Solutions Architect - Fully Remote
I am working with a Kent based company who are looking for someone with exceptional Azure / M365 experience to come and work as part of a team aimed at delivering client solutions. You will need to be able to shape clients IT and road map future plans as well as working with other teams to implement these designs.
The technical environment will have a specific focus around Azure and M365, you will need to be able to take overall leadership of projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Significant exposure to business change that has employed cloud environments and integrating other products and cloud services within these environments.
* Comfortable with combining disparate architecture domains and integrating technical and non-technical (e.g. commercial) domains into unified viewpoints.
* Excellent prioritisation and time management skills, with the ability to work across several projects simultaneously.
* Able to lead and undertake pre-sales development, including developing proposals and leading on bids.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to communicate concepts clearly and concisely to a nontechnical audience.
* Understanding of on-premises products and technologies (in addition to cloud technologies) (Desirable)