We are recruiting a Warehouse Shift Manager working 2 early shifts, 2 late shifts and 2 days off.
We are a friendly team working in a fast paced industry.
• Support the Warehouse Manager in achieving and maintaining a Productive, Quality Focused and Cost Effective Operation, by Optimisation of All Resources and Materials.
• Control all aspects of Warehouse as designated by the Warehouse Manager.
• Be Accountable for All Work Performed within each section, promoting excellent Company and Customer Standards ensuring work is completed on time and complying with All Company Procedures and Policies.
Summary of Daily Duties:-
1. Shift Start-Up - Ensure Warehouse Area Security has been maintained from previous shift.
2. Shift Handover - Ensure shift handover is completed daily and e-mailed to other Shift Managers & Senior Management Team.
3. Works Allocation – Discuss and Allocate Orders to Warehouse Operatives.
4. Documentation – Ensure MHE Check sheets, knife check, Bay light checks and all other associated paperwork are checked and completed to a satisfactory level.
5. Staff Allocation - Manage and send staff home according to work loads.
6. T&A Report – Account for Staff against TMS Report and Action Accordingly.
7. Return to Works – Prepare Return to Work Document
8. Customer Liaison – Communicate with Trade Partners for Additional Daily Orders
9. Stocks Office Liaison – Communicate and Discuss Customer Order Priorities
10. Packhouse Liaison – Communicate and Discuss Time Lines & Shunt Priorities Ensuring All Shunt Times are met and communicate to Trade Partners immediately any failed or late deliveries.
11. Shift Finish – Ensure Warehouse Area is left Secure, Clean and Tidy.
12. Any other reasonable tasks as indicated by the Warehouse Manager
Summary of General Duties:-
General Duties are as follows;
1. Ensure Company Health & Safety Policies are followed at All Times.
2. Ensure Company Fire Exits Kept Clear at All Times and Perform Staff/Agency Head Count during Fire Alarm Evacuation.
3. Ensure All Staff Carry Out the Duties in a Safe and Efficient Manner
4. Ensure Warehouse Staff are Following Company Hygiene Policies at All Times.
5. Ensure Warehouse Staff are Following Company Clean as You Go Policy at All Times.
6. Ensure Company 5S Kaizen Methodologies are followed at All Times.
7. Ensure all warehouse colleagues have correct PPE
8. Ensure Warehouse Staff, Costs and Efficiencies are monitored and maximized throughout the shift.
9. Encourage and Motivate All Warehouse Staff on your Shift
10. Perform Warehouse Huddles as required regarding any Company, Warehouse or Customer matters.
11. Ensure All Warehouse Staff are Trained and the Training Schedule Kept Up to Date.