Connect Personnel are currently recruiting for experienced Quality Controllers and positions in Quality Assurance (QA) for clients in the Maidstone and Canterbury area independently.
The roles are working in intake / despatch and online and applicants would need to have experience working in the Fresh Produce Sector.
These roles are immediate and are straight permanent contracts paying generous salaries and working with large companies who promote growth and development from within.
Successful applicants must have:
1) a good command of the English language both spoken and written
2) be computer literate
3) have worked as a QC/QA previously within a fresh produce environment
4) have their own transport (due to shift and location of our client)
5) have a willingness to learn and develop themselves
6) be able to work as part of a team or equally comfortable working on their own
7) be physically fit (as a lot of work involves manual handling of products)
Working in this environment you will be used to working on shifts, and weekends. These roles are no different. All shifts are day shifts and contracts are 42.5 per week (with overtime being available thereafter).
If you have the relevant experience, do get in contact as interview are immediate.
Contact Lisa at Connect Personnel.