Clark James Insurance Recruitment are looking for an experienced office administrator, you must have recent experience and a solid history of working in a busy office environment in a support/admin role, it is a bonus if this was in the Insurance or Financial Services industry, unfortunately we can’t submit you for the role without the right experience.
Purpose of the role
To provide day to day central office services and administrative support to the Claims Department and Management Team.
Key Role Deliverables
• Ensuring all incoming post is opened, dated, referenced and distributed in line with departmental SLA’s
• Providing assistance with all outgoing mail including special and recorded delivery requests in line with best practice process
• Ensuring all emails and incoming faxes and Claims Notification Forms are printed/scanned, post, referenced and disseminated in line with departmental SLA’s
• Scanning and referencing open and closed post items
• Maintain and update accurate Claims records and weekly post stats
• Assist with managing stock control and ordering of supplies, including stationary, letter head, office sundries, stamps, kitchen supplies and office furniture
• To provide administrative support to the Management Team in relation to all staff meetings, including the setting up, diary confirmation, booking hotel accommodation and catering
• Taking and producing minutes for board and staff meetings
• Perform secretarial functions, including drafting and typing letters, memos and other ad hoc documents required
• Manual filing
• Organisation and maintenance of image based documentation and folders
If you have carried out many of the above tasks in your current or recent role please apply today, we are unfortunately unable to submit your details unless your cv demonstrates experience similar to the role.