The In House Engineering Team of this major Insurer deal with all aspects of both Insured and TP inspections. They use state of the art technology to receive and audit estimates prior to authorising repairs to the approved repairer network as well as CNR (Customer Nominated Repairers).
They also inspect and deal with all total loss claims where vehicles likely to be written off are identified at first notification. The IHE team deal with both 4 wheel and 2 wheel inspections, pre theft or fire valuation and negotiation are also carried out by the team.
Support is given to all aspects of the business by the team in order to assist in the claim process for both insured and third party in order to expedite settlement and minimise costs.
• Provide support to the Engineering Team Leaders by ensuring delivery of own performance against agreed objectives, KPI’s and SLA’s
• Maintain knowledge in specialist area to improve understanding of technical issues
• Provide technical expertise to department and customers
• Liaise with external suppliers
• Ensure adequate process/controls are applied to identify and mitigate any risks
• Ensure that all tasks and responsibilities are carried out in accordance with our Values and Customer Service Charter
• ATA VDA
A really strong salary and benefits package are on offer as well as great job security – apply today in confidence for more details.`