Launched in 1998, this top 50 independent advertising agency is in the business of building brands. They work for many of the UK’s leading direct response advertisers across all categories especially financial services, charities, travel and retail. They provide media buying and creative services under one roof, planing and buying cost-effective media across press, TV, radio, outdoor and digital (social, SEO and programmatic). It’s an ambitious and well-run business led by a strong senior management team.They’ve created a fun, dynamic, lively and supportive environment where the team greatly enjoy working together (probably not an environment for a shrinking violet!).
The team come from some of the UK’s leading media owners. They provide a highly personal service and also deliver tangible results for their clients.
The Role of Account Manager
As an account manager you’ll be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing clients and well as initiating and building deep and long-term client relationships.:
• Account management
• Business development/new business via telephone and face to face meetings
• Meeting with clients and media owners
• Devising creative media ideas for your clients
• Selling in concepts and campaign ideas
• Implementing campaigns and tracking results
• Reporting on all campaigns to clients
• Being an expert on your clients’ businesses and recommending media solutions that build brands
The Candidate for the Account Manager Role
You'll be an experienced account manager with a minimum of three years' media sales experience with a B2B or B2C media owner. Perhaps you’ve been commuting to Central London and are now looking for an opportunity to develop your career while also reducing your commute.
• Confident, articulate and outgoing
• Persuasive with good media sales skills via telephone and face to face meetings
• Motivated by doing the best job for your clients AND earning commission
• Dynamic and energetic
• Persuasive and credible
• Highly self-motivated and driven
• Eager to learn
• Strong relationship builder
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful media sales person to move agency-side, maximise their earnings and work in a fun and stimulating environment.