WE:Train is part of Hospice in the Weald and an accredited QCF centre.
We are committed to raising the quality of End of Life Care in West Kent and East Sussex.
We are growing fast and have exciting opportunities for qualified QCF Assessors and/or IQAs in Health & Social Care.
Offered either on an employment contract or freelance basis, this is a perfect opportunity for someone who is experienced in assessing, engaging and motivating adult learners on nationally recognised QCF training programmes at Level 3 and above.
You must be able to:
• Manage learners for the lifecycle of their programme, from sign-up to qualification (you don’t need to worry about the administration part – we will support you with that);
• Robustly assess and develop learner competency for a range of qualifications;
• Provide training for all components throughout the qualification, in line with our quality standards
• Work with current and prospective employers to identify and secure additional opportunities
• Travel to assess learners in their work places, and be flexible around learners’ shift patterns.
Are you up for the challenge? You will have excellent communication skills and a great rapport building ability. This will help you not only to support our learners, but also to engage with employers about each learner’s progress, as well as explore new opportunities. You will be highly organised, with highly developed planning and time-management skills (supported by good IT skills).
You will also need:
• A qualification in a range of Health and Social Care disciplines, up to Level 5;
• A recognised teaching qualification;
• A1 assessor or equivalent qualification;
• RQF (QCF) Internal Verifier (IV) / Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) or equivalent qualification