Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
About Our Client
Leading, rapidly expanding, multi-award winning Group based in a picturesque location in the Southborough area, providing superb opportunities to develop and progress your career.
Participate fully in Group Marketing activity covering all aspects of the Marketing Mix, to deputise for the Head of Group Marketing in their absence
* To be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet company objectives and ROI.
* To develop and maintain an online presence including the day to day content management and design of the Group Marketing websites.
* Work with the online marketing team to gain consistent SEO on all relevant brands.
* Work with the social media manager in marketing to gain consistent social media activity across all relevant brands.
* Work with the PR team in marketing to achieve frequent, timely and positive PR coverage across all brands in relevant media.
* Identify target markets and develop communication strategies for the relevant brands.
* Develop and deliver all marketing, advertising and promotional activity.
* Be a guardian of our group brands, maintain brand consistency - visually, and in tone of voice.
* Understand and work with the online Marketing team on a day to day basis.
* Develop annual marketing plans in conjunction with the Head of Group Marketing and relevant SMT(senior management team representative)/business head.
* Budget management - provide quotes for all external work undertaken and deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
* Time management - undertake work within the agreed timeframe.
* Attend regular and ad hoc meetings as required.
* Manage external supplier relationships.
* Deputise in the absence of the Head of Group Marketing.
* Provide regular and ad hoc management information as required.
* Familiarise oneself and understand the insurance and private aviation market, the customers and legislative environment the businesses operate in.
* Ensure all marketing communications complies with statutory regulations, internal and external process, procedures and standards.
* Working knowledge of CMS tools.
Working with others
* Support the Head of Group Marketing in making sure we have a cohesive team that understands our marketing goals and brand values.
* Nurture relationships within the wider marketing team/internal teams and work in a co-operative way.
* Nurture relationships with external suppliers on an ongoing basis.
* Manage/support the Group Marketing Assistant.
* Manage/support the Group and Digital Marketing team in the absence of the Head of Group Marketing.
* Copywriting skills
Education and Qualifications
Has achieved or is working towards Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma or similar qualification. Alternatively has 5 years or over experience working within marketing environment.
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities. From time to time the jobholder may be asked to carry out other/ad hoc activities of a similar level/nature as required by the Director of Group Marketing & Communications/Head of Group Marketing.