We are delighted to be working in partnership with Ashford Borough Council - a local authority like no other in the county.
Our client is looking Customer Service Advisor, based in a busy HR and Customer Service department for approximately five weeks. Your main focus will be providing a comprehensive and in depth enquiry service for all Council, and other partner customers, attaining the best possible standards of Customer Service, when working, focus on and recognise revenue generating opportunities.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
* To deal with Customer Contact cases, promptly and proactively, taking the case far as possible to conclusion on the initial enquiry,
* To receive and assist customers visiting, telephoning emailing and corresponding with the Council, or its partners, to a high standards of customer care,
* To deliver against targets outlined
* To use comprehensive IT systems to manage enquiries, provide information and access administrative systems in back office department,
* To undertake any follow-up administrative work
* To liaise with other service areas and report back to Customer Service Team service issues, updates and changes in service delivery,
* To assist customers with payment machines and process, cheque, credit and debit payments made to the council
* Have an excellent IT and communication skills (verbal and written);
* Used to working under pressure when necessary;
* Have a can-do attitude and good attention to details;
* Don't wait apply today!
Working hours are 8.45am to 4.15pm Monday to Friday.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs