Brilliant opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation in the insurance industry in a busy and customer-facing position!
With 20 years history in the industry and a proven formula for growth and success, this is a fantastic company to join.
They have developed a sizeable market presence both locally and nationally, which they trace directly back to their quality of service. My client ensure every single team member is fully equipped to deliver an elite level of service through a central focus on training, progression and development. Within this role, you will gain a range of transferable skills as well as receive opportunities for career progression.
The organisation are recognised as an elite employer and take pride in the employee satisfaction levels that they continuously maintain.
They do so by running team-based competitions and social events; discounts; free parking; a chance for career growth and development in the long term; they also offer free and confidential 24/7 employee support schemes
Day to day duties include;
- responding to inbound calls and emails seeking to maximise customer satisfaction through solving queries and advising on products;
- liaising with colleagues to ensure completion of tasks under time pressure;
- utilising internal systems (full training provided);
- ad hoc administrative duties.
You need to:
- Have office-based experience (ideally administrative or customer-facing);
- Have a good academic background (6+ GCSEs B or above preferred);
- Be well presented and organised;
- Local to Tonbridge (or Sevenoaks, Orpington, Tunbridge Wells);
- Enjoy interacting with a range of people daily;
- Be a team-player, who is comfortable and able to succeed in a team-based work environment!
Immediate interview- flexible start date.
Monday - Friday 09.00-17.00 OR 10.00-18.00
Brilliant opportunities to progress.
Apply today for immediate consideration.- Call us on 01732 746604 or apply through Indeed today.
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website