Purpose of the role:
An entry level position working within a busy team, the role of the employee is to provide an excellent level of support to Aurora’s customers to ensure that the products and services that are provided by Aurora are administered and delivered to high standards. To achieve this, the employee will be required to undertake a wide range of support and operational activities under the management of a team leader.
These activities can include telephone support, investigation of issues, fulfilment and maintenance of Billing production processes and resolution of issues through to conclusion on behalf of customers.
• Reporting directly to a team leader.
• Written and verbal reporting on progress of all Bill production activities against objectives set by managers.
• Written and verbal communication with customers on Bill production activities
• Assist in service improvement and research projects
• Following, updating and completing within agreed timescales a Bill production process with escalation where necessary
• Maintaining progress on activities within Aurora’s CRM systems
• Providing telephone and e-mail support for customer enquiries
• Establish good relationships with customers
• Be responsible for the operational delivery of customers products and services
• Computer literacy.
• Good Telephone Manner
• Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally to a high standard
• A desire to provide excellent standards of proactive support to customers
• Ability to report against support and production activities
• Ability to manage their time effectively
• A broad skill set in the MS Office Product set.
Why join Aurora?
Aurora is one of the most trusted and long established successful billing software companies in the UK, with head offices based in Medway. The Aurora brand is owned by Daisy Communications, one of the UK’s largest business communications and IT service providers, with head offices based in London and other offices spread throughout the UK.
We develop Affinity, one of the best-in-class billing software platforms and boast well known telecoms and communication brands as loyal customers. We are also partners with two of the UK’s biggest mobile networks Vodafone and 02.
Aurora has a raft of unique products that set us apart from our competitors and our revenue has trebled in the last three years. Aurora is one of the most trusted billing platforms in the reseller communication industry.
Our investment in you
One of our key principles as a business is ‘making Aurora a great place to work’ and that underpins everything we do. Every team member is empowered to make change and provide feedback on how the company works. We currently have a number of successful initiatives promoted by our employees that are having a significant positive impact.
Financially, we offer an extensive and competitive flexible benefit package which includes being able to buy extra holiday, insure other family members and provide holiday loans.
The future of Aurora, why this is the place to be
We have a clear three year plan to improve and enhance our software to keep it at the cutting edge of the industry and we are pushing the adoption of new technologies across the business. Our plans for new software functionality make us more attractive to new markets, opening up massive growth opportunities.
Aurora is already growing quickly and new opportunities for progression are evolving all the time. Our recent acquisition by Daisy group gives us access to a bigger pool of resources, additional service offerings and investment.