Lipscomb Cars hold the Volvo franchise with dealerships in Canterbury and Maidstone. We are planning for further growth with more exciting models joining a revitalised line up. Volvo Cars have the vision to be the world’s most progressive and desired premium car brand, success will be driven by making life less complicated for people and continuing to strengthen the commitment to safety, quality and the environment.
To achieve our ambitions we need outstanding individuals who can take pride in bringing our brand values to life. We are looking for dynamic and self-motivated individuals with experience of working in a modern franchised environment. The established team has a great depth of knowledge and this is a rare opportunity for a fully skilled vehicle technician to join them working on the exciting range of Volvo Cars. As a ‘Volvo Personal Service Technician’ you will receive excellent manufacturer training and development as part of our ongoing programs and work to a high standard of performance. You will need to have good diagnostic and competency skills already gained in a franchised motor environment and work closely with the team members.
We offer excellent working facilities and pride ourselves on a friendly environment with access to the latest technology and manufacturer support programs.
Duties will include:
- Maintain good communication channels with Service Advisors and Team Leader
- Processing of Vehicle Health Check information and contact with customers as required – Routine service and maintenance to the full range of Volvo cars
- Diagnostic and warranty repairs
- Preparation of new and used cars to agreed standards
Skills and experience required:
- Certified qualification in motor vehicle repair and maintenance
- High standard of presentation
- Good diagnostic skills and confident in relating information
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of customer care in dealership at all touch points
- Must be a team player, ability to work to set guidelines
- Full UK Driving license
- MOT qualified
We offer excellent career opportunities, manufacturer and in-house training, 20 day’s holiday rising to 25 days long service, company contributory pension scheme, staff and family discount scheme.