Tribeca Technology Group provides pro-active IT support to hedge funds across 17 different countries. Our engineers are supporting over 70 businesses, each with their own infrastructure, which means on the job learning is a daily event.
Your day to day
Your primary focus is remote support, including picking up the phone and emails via our ticket system. You’ll be responsible for all desktop fixes in Windows environments, including active directory and email/365 troubleshooting.
You’ll have access to the knowledgebase, tools to help you access systems and information, and over 75% of our team are technical, which means there are plenty of others to learn from and escalate to.
You’ll work in partnership with the Service Delivery team, who have established Incident Management and other processes.
• Open plan office with up to 30 staff members in the same room
• 40 hours, Mon-Fri, on a rota
• Using ConnectWise for tickets and to log time
• Voluntary weekend project work, with overtime pay
An internal priority. This very job is open to make room for promotions, and half of the team you’ll be joining started as an apprentice, so we can back up our ability to train and grow staff. We fund training too, so you can bulk up your CV with industry and vendor qualifications. You can find specific stories of progression available on our website (Under Careers > Tribeca Staff Journeys).
You’ll need some experience on an IT helpdesk, working with Windows, Office 365, AD and have some understanding of networking and infrastructure. The kind of person who succeeds the most in this position is an analytical fact finder, who likes to be systematic and holds high standards.
Benefits & Perks
• Private medical insurance
• 4X salary death in service insurance
• 4X salary critical illness insurance
• Private counselling service
• 4% matched pension
• Individual yearly training budget
• 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
• Ride2Work Scheme
• Mobile phone
• Company debit card