Are you an experienced marketing professional looking to progress your career with a new and exciting challenge, in Canterbury?
Our client is a forward-thinking digital company working exclusively for the UK’s biggest household name companies, looking for a marketing executive for their 35 strong head office (free parking).
They are looking for a marketing executive who can hit the floor running and is keen to take ownership of campaigns to continue the growth of the business in their prestigious client base.
A highly experienced marketing executive is ought, who is looking to take on more and wider responsibility. You’ll be a member of the company senior management team, and have the key role to take agreed core B2B messaging campaign ideas, and deliver an ongoing wide variety or marketing activity.
• Build on and evolve a rolling plan of lead generation marketing campaigns including: Networking Events, Case Studies, Online SEO & Advert campaigns, outbound emails, news articles, social content, targeted campaigns and writing focused pieces of content.
• Coordinate with the Head of Sales on Account Based Marketing activity = including targeted use of MailChimp and the CRM
• Coordinate with senior staff at clients to put together Case Studies
• Work with marketing team at channel Partner companies, on joint events, case studies etc.
• Manage specialist 3rd-party contractors for content writing, graphic design, WordPress technical tweaks etc.
• Content creation and monitoring of website, using WordPress and other online tools (e.g Google Search Console and Analytics, LeadForensics)
• Coordinate venues for networking and client events
• Plan clear follow up actions and set defined lead generation goals and KPIs
Skills and experience:
• A minimum of 5 years marketing experience
• Excellent written skills including the ability to plan content from desired core message down; content for web pages, blogs, case studies, leaflets and news articles.
• Able to foster strong relationships internally with colleagues especially sales, and build rapport with client staff as needed for Case Studies etc.
• Be capable of managing multiple parallel projects effectively
• Be capable of managing multiple specialist suppliers, and holding them to account for quality and delivery schedule
• Hard-working, can-do attitude with a desire to learn and progress
• Educated to degree level and/or holds CIM qualification (desirable)
This is a varied and all-encompassing role which will see you manage all aspects of marketing - digital, graphic design, website development, copywriting, PR, branding.
Flexible hours/ part time may be considered for an exceptional candidate