Migrant Help is a leading charity that has been established for over 50 years and delivers a range of support and advice services to migrants across the UK. Our vision is for a global society that protects vulnerable migrants, treats them with respect and enables them to reach their full potential.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join our Human Resources team on a fixed term contract with the potential to extend.
Purpose of the Job:
• To provide accurate and timely admin and management support for all HR and payroll activi-ties.
• To support the Senior HR Adviser and wider HR team with meeting service level agreements related to HR
• To provide excellent customer service to employees and managers by answering queries and ensuring
accuracy on allocated HR activity.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• General processing of employee life cycle tasks;
• Respond to general queries via phone and email;
• Recruitment advertising and support managers with selection process;
• Taking minutes during meetings;
• Entering new starters, leavers and contract changes onto the HR database;
• Producing relevant letters and correspondence;
• Other such duties as required by your manager.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
1. Relevant CV
2. Detailed personal statement showing how you meet the specific requirements, skills and experience as outlined in the job description and person specification with special attention to the added value you could bring.
Successful internal applicants will move to Migrant help 2018 Terms and Conditions if they are not already on them.
Closing Date: 29 JUne 2020
As part of your role, it is important you operate within Migrant Help’s values:
Protection, Diversity, Equality, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence.
Migrant Help is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.