1st Line support - Chatham - £19,000
Our client a household name in the banking world are looking to recruit a brand new IT support team.
The ICT team have transferred from Solihull and are going through an exciting time, striving to meet the evolving needs of the business.
This is an important role to the business in which you will:
* Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance.
* Provide first line support through taking calls and handling incidents or Service Requests, undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of faults.
To be successful in this role you will:
* Experience in providing 1st line support to end users along with incident Management experience.
* Managing incidents including business expectations and communication.
* Have strong IT skills with a knowledge of computing trends with experience of all or some of the following technologies -
- Microsoft Office 365 - Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange administration
- VOIP Telephone System
- Networking (Basic troubleshooting)
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.