We sell eco-friendly gifts to 60 countries across the world, fulfilling over 1200 orders of own brand products each year.
The Order Management Co-ordinator will be accountable for the operational tasks within the sales order process from raising sales orders through to final payment and chasing cash.
In addition, the Order Management Co-ordinator will take a leading role in controlling data & information within our inventory system.
• Creating Sales Orders and managing progress through the fulfilment process
• Accurate & on time invoicing to the customer, using Xero Accounting
• Communicating order progress with the Sales team using Asana task management
• Working closely with Account Managers and the Warehouse team, to ensure customer requirements are met, and delays are avoided
• Supporting Account Managers to ensure non-standard & complex orders are understood, and managed closely to ensure on time delivery
• Proactive & timely communication with customers for updates on orders and chasing payments.
• Manging credit control to ensure that the customer is worthy of credit terms, and loading orders to the invoice finance system
• Ensure accurate data at all times with regards to sales orders and invoicing
• Assisting customers with product enquiries, support, and customer service issues
• Allocating and releasing customer orders to allow for efficient shipment
Skills and Experience Required
• 3 years+ experience in an order management/sales support role
• Experience with cloud based Inventory/Order Management systems, and prior experience with Asana task management
• An excellent multi-tasker, with good organisation skills and exceptional eye for detail
• Ability to communicate with ease to customers via phone calls
• Project Management skills & experience of managing small order-related projects
• Experience in an Accounts Payable setting, preferably using Xero Accounting Software
• Experience of working in a retail supplier setting
• A good aptitude for MS Excel
Salary: circa £24,000
PLEASE NOTE, interviews will take place from November 16th.