This new vacancy is an opportunity for an experienced, qualified accountant to join an established and multi-site firm of accountants in Kent. The firm is ambitious and is looking for a new Accountant to join them. You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a career in an accountancy practice.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Within your team, manage a portfolio of clients, owner-managed businesses, limited companies and partnerships
• Providing a range of services: accounts preparation, corporation tax, management accounts, VAT returns, bookkeeping and general business advisory
• Reviewing work prepared by junior team members
• Holding regular catch up meetings with clients
• Providing advice to clients on business and personal tax
• Working towards set budgets and input on ideas for improvement
• Liaising with other managers and managing director to achieve efficiencies
• Attending networking events to win new business
• Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA)
• At least five years' experience in practice
• Good experience with accounts preparation for owner-managed businesses
• Experience of management accounting
• Good communication skills
• Commercial awareness
• Use of digital accounting systems
Benefits package + parking.
If you're an experienced Qualified Practice Accountant looking for a new challenge, we'd love to hear from you.
Since 2012, Kent Recruitment has been developing excellent working relationships with our customers and candidates by helping them to achieve their goals. We work successfully with Accountants, Companies and Charities in Kent and the South East.
If your CV shows experience relevant to the vacancy, we will contact you to discuss the position in more depth. If you do not have relevant experience, we will inform you of this, and your CV and personal information will be deleted from our systems to comply with data protection requirements. We never pass on or sell personal data.