Accounts Bookkeeper Position
Fabritec Furniture Ltd is looking for an in-house full-time Accounts Bookkeeper. You will be working in our offices at our Sheerness Site, Kent.
This role is perfect for someone that is looking to stay long-term with a family run business and feel part of a friendly team.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Minimum 3-5 years successful, proven experience in relevant, similar finance roles:
Including experience with:
• Posting journals and recording financial entries in an accounts package, Opera.
• Bank reconciliation, VAT returns.
• Sales and Purchase Ledgers.
• Management Accounts/Accounts to trial balance
• Year End and Audit Prep.
• Invoice Discounting (Advantageous)
*Knowledge of Pegasus Opera/Sage or equivalent Software would be advantageous.
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to succinctly summarise complex financial information to people at all levels from varying backgrounds including those from a non-financial background in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Demonstrable experience of planning, prioritising and consistently delivering work to a high standard and by the required deadline.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Demonstrable experience of working well under pressure and of working flexibly to manage competing priorities.
- Candidates should possess clear, considered and timely decision-making skills, with the ability to analyse a situation quickly, proactively resolving issues, consider the risks and opportunities and create solutions for overall business benefit.
- AAT Level 3/4
Salary is £28 -34k p.a depending on experience.