A well-established firm of Accountants and Business Advisors is looking for a Financial Controller to provide business support services to a client portfolio.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) and have gained commercial experience across business sectors. The role will be working with clients in East Kent and at the firm’s Canterbury offices.
A varied role where you will be:
• Writing business plans for growth projections, financing options, grant applications, etc
• Producing management accounts and discussing with business owners
• Acting as the client’s financial controller
• Supporting periods of business restructuring and change
• Advising on the improvement of systems and implementation of software
• Undertaking due-diligence for business sales and acquisitions
• Acting as a general sounding board for businesses owners
• Acting as the accountancy firm’s internal Financial Controller
This Finance Controller is a role where communication is critical. The ability to build rapport, gain understanding and inspire confidence is essential. Experience across a broad range of business sectors would be valuable.
Since 2012, Kent Recruitment has been developing excellent working relationships with our customers and candidates by helping them to achieve their goals. We work successfully with Accountants, Companies and Charities in Kent and the South East.
If your CV shows experience relevant to the vacancy, we will contact you to discuss the position in more depth. If you do not have relevant experience, we will inform you of this, and your CV and personal information will be deleted from our systems to comply with data protection requirements. We never pass on or sell personal data.