Salary: £23,067 to £25,941 per annum
Grade: Grade 5
Post Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Fixed Term - 12 Months
Release Date: Friday 09 April 2021
Closing Date: 23.59 hours BST on Thursday 22 April 2021 (unless otherwise stated)
Do you have knowledge and experience of providing excellent IT user support services? Are you proactive with your approach to work and good at problem solving?
If your answers are “yes” please read on as a wonderful opportunity to join our busy HR Systems and Planning Team as HR Systems Technician has arisen. This role is being offered on a full time, fixed term basis for 12 months.
The HR Systems Technician will work closely with other members of the HR Systems and Planning team to deliver an effective and efficient end user support service to the Human Resources & Organisational Development department and wider University that meets identified user requirements.
As HR Systems Technician, you will:
• be the ‘go to’ person within the HR & OD department for all first line hardware and software support issues and queries
• ensure the effective support of the HR systems to end users across the University
• work with the HR Management Information Analyst to ensure data is accurate and up to date
• provide support for the HR & OD department in the development and maintenance of their webpages and SharePoint sites
To be successful in this role you will have:
• experience of providing end-user support for Microsoft products
• a good understanding of General Data Protection Regulations principles
• good communication skills, both written and verbal
• an ability to prioritise and to schedule workloads in the face of conflicting demands
HR Systems have been at the forefront of change within the HR Department in the last couple of years. This growing team is developing and providing support for a number of new applications that have become increasingly critical to the wider organisation. The complex data integrations and innovations in presenting this information to key stakeholders mean that it is an exciting time to be part of the HR Systems team.
Please see the links below to view the full job description and to apply for this post. If you require further information regarding the application process, please contact The Resourcing Team on [email protected] quoting ref number: CSF-202-21