Title: Control Room and Out of Hours Operative - Nights
Salary: £9-£10 ph
Hours: 40hrs a week - 4 10hr shifts
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our Night time Control Room Team. Paramount Task Force, part of the Paramount Group, is looking for a proactive, conscientious individual to join the team working from our Control Room in Dover, Kent. The ideal candidate will be a proactive team player with a can-do attitude, who will have a professional attitude and excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities and Duties of the CCTV Control Room Operator
• Working in a multi-functional control room.
• Receiving calls in a customer focused and polite manner, managing calls from our clients in respect to out of hours enquiries, including bookings, repairs and anti-social behaviour incidents.
• Communicate with staff in a professional manner
• Operation of Incident Management systems
• Operation of activation led CCTV systems, as well as normal operating and monitoring of all CCTV on cycles.
• Provide real time control centre support to the business
• Liaise with emergency services, ensuring support is given to our staff, clients and the emergency services.
• Maintain call logs, incident reports and company specific reports
• Respond to messages via email and telephone
• Maintaining regular radio contact with our Task Force Operatives and provide essential access information to our property portfolio, as well as important background information on our client base using existing databases.
• Maintaining a clean office environment.
• Other duties necessary for the effective operation and positive reputation of the business.
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
• PC skills
• Good knowledge of excel, word and other computer packages
• Hold or ability to obtain security clearance (DBS)
• Good communication skills – verbal and written
• Capacity to integrate with all stakeholder levels both internally and externally including the clients.
• High volume call centre/incident control room background
• Good Communication skills Telephone and Email and two-way radio
• Previous experience with producing client & management reports
• SIA CCTV licence
Company incentives and schemes
• 20 days paid annual leave
• Nest pension scheme
• Full uniform
• Parking onsite.
• Other benefits within package.