PA to Creative Director and Team
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Are you a motivated and organised individual?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where no 2 days are the same?
My client based in the North Kent area is looking for a forward-thinking Personal Assistant/ Office Superstar to join their creative agency on a permanent basis.
You will work out of their picturesque offices in Kent, supporting the Creative Director and the Creative Team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to really make the role their own, and to grow and develop within the business. This position is a multifaceted role where you will be able to multi-task and think on your feet!
Project Manager (Design) roles and responsibilities:
* Liaise with external suppliers, requesting quotations and placing final orders
* Organise and manage events, exhibitions, photo, and video shoots - liaising with clients, contacts at the venue, and suppliers
* Planning and adhering to production schedules/time frames
* Ability to maintain a high level of quality control along with a cost-effective and best practice approach
* Proactively develop, manage and maintain strong client relationships at every level
* Organise client meetings and assist with presentations
* Build and maintain relationships and act as the first point of contact for any coordination-related queries
* To understand and continually keep up to date with market initiatives and industry innovations and relevant trends
* Proofing and reviewing designs
* Manage the commission and delivery of any outsourced work
PA to Creative Director roles and responsibilities:
* Review working practices and ensure ways of working are efficient and effective and meet clients' needs
* Progress internal projects such as company website and social media presence
* Generate design and production quotations for clients
* Support the Creative Director's role when on holiday or out of the office
* Provide administrative support across the business
* Answer incoming calls and manage general client enquiries
Organised and efficient
Highly proficient in Word and PowerPoint/ proficient in Excel
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work in a team as well as independently
Strong relationship-building skills
Strong attention to detail
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...